The 2018 British Mountain Marathon Championship will be decided across three Mountain Marathons:
- Marmot Dark Mountains™ (27-28th January 2018)
- The LAMM (1st-2nd June 2018)
- The ROC Mountain Marathon™ (29-30th September 2018)
How to get a 2018 ranking?
In short: Enter the same course at just two races and come in the top 50. Easy!
More detail: Participants in the British Mountain Marathon Championship are awarded points at each race, with their top two scores (in 2018) counting in the Championship. To gain an overall score, participants must compete in the same category of courses throughout the year. For example, all Elite Courses, or all A Courses. For each race in the British Championship, the top 50 in each category will be awarded Championship points as follows:
• 1st position = 52 points
• 2nd position = 49 points
• 3rd position = 48 points
• 4th position = 47 points
• etc. ……
• 50th position = 1 point
Ready to join us? Choose your race now:
- Marmot Dark Mountains™ (27-28th January 2018 – entries >80% full)
- The LAMM (1st-2nd [yes Fri-Sat!] June 2018 – entries open soon)
- The ROC Mountain Marathon™ (29-30th September 2018 – entries open, price increases after 31/12/2017)
- Details on championship scoring, the senior championship and the youth championship
- Wondering who received ‘champion’ status in the 2017 British Mountain Marathon Championship?